Are you looking for a simple way to review some Easter Bible verses with your children? These Bible Verse Easter Puzzles are just the ticket!
These puzzles could be made at home, used in a classroom as a filler for kids who have already finished the lesson, or be a gift for older kids to make to give to younger siblings.
They could also be used in games. The harder puzzles can be printed off multiple times to be used competitively as a race with multiple kids. (Who can assemble it fastest?)
Alternatively, these puzzles could be used in place of an Easter Egg hunt. Print the desired puzzle on different colors of paper. Hide the puzzle pieces. Then, assign each child or team a color. Have the kids look for the puzzle pieces in that color and then assemble the puzzle. First child or team to assemble their puzzle wins! If desired, small pieces of candy can also be hidden with the puzzle pieces.
The thicker the paper that you use to make the puzzles, the easier they will be to put together. However, if your paper is too thick, the ink may smear a bit from your printer. Most scrapbook paper or cardstock paper will work well.
- Scrapbook paper or cardstock, 8.5 by 11 inches
- Bible Verse Easter Puzzles Printables
Print the [Bible Verse Easter Puzzles NIV]
Print the [Bible Verse EasterPuzzles ESV]
Print the [Bible Verse Easter Puzzles KJV]
1. If your scrapbook paper is larger than 8.5 by 11 inches, cut it down to size so that it can go through your printer. Place your paper into the printer so that the ink will print onto the “pretty” side of your paper. Print the templates.
Note: There are six different puzzles in this set. The first puzzle is the easiest and the last puzzle is the hardest. You can choose which puzzles would be most appropriate for the ages of your children and print just those puzzles.
2. Cut the puzzles along the dotted lines.
3. Enjoy assembling the puzzles with your kids.
Will you be making these puzzles? I would love to hear how you use them. Please scroll down to comment.