Would you like a simple way to talk to your children about what it means to be saved?
How about a simple way for your kids to tell their friends what it means to be saved?
Would you like a special gift to send home with kids who visit your Sunday School or Awana program?
These fun Salvation Verse Cards are perfect for all of these needs!
These Salvation Verse cards are available in three different Bible translations: English Standard Version, King James Version, and New International Version. Scroll to the end of the post to download and print your own copies.
How to Share the Gospel with Kids in Six Simple Steps:
1. We are all sinners. We have all disobeyed God. We must be perfect to please God, and none of us are perfect.
2. We all deserve to be separated from God forever in hell because of our sins.
3. Jesus Christ, God’s own Son, came to earth and lived a perfect life. He is God, so He never sinned, not even once. He didn’t deserve to die, but He chose to die in order to take the punishment for our sins.
4. If we understand that we are sinners and believe in Jesus to take away our sin, we will be saved.
5. Our lives will show that we truly believe in Jesus. We will not be perfect after we get saved. We will still sin. But, our hearts will want to obey God. The Holy Spirit will change our hearts and help us to live lives that please God.
6. We can grow in our spiritual life as we read God’s Word and pray.
How will you use these cards? With your kids at home? In a classroom? I would love to hear how you use them.
And , if you liked this post, please help me by sharing it. Scroll down and click on the share bar below. I really appreciate it!
May God bless you!